- Sleek and elegant design
- Hard-wearing and outstanding impact resistant surface
- Very high stability
- Moisture resistant
- Hygienic and easy to maintain (antibacterial)
- Resistant to common cleaning products and chemicals
- High heat resistant
- Homogeneous material for precise processing
- No edge banding required
- UV protection
Exterior Compact Laminate is a thick, high performance material which meets specified UV and weather resistance requirements, for general use in exterior applications involving medium/long term exposure to average levels of sunlight and weathering.
Compact Laminate engineered exterior façade panels have a decorative surface on both sides. Robust and resilient, these rigid homogeneous panels are manufactured using tough thermosetting resins reinforced with cellulose fibre for added strength and durability.
An acrylic overlay provides enhanced UV protection and this panels have been rigorously tested for severe use in accordance with EN 438-6, making them ideal for applications in ventilated rainscreen façades and other external building elements. The standard thicknesses of the exterior compact laminate range 6, 8, 10 and 12mm.
- Weather resistance and colour stability: Performs exceptionally well outdoors and it stays looking great for many years. sun and rain will have no significant effect on the panel’s surface
- Solid and Sturdy: Is highly scratch and impact resistant. the panels are consistent, high-density throughout, easily machinable and workable like hardwood
- Low maintenance and easy to clean: The closed surface practically withstands dirt accumulation, keeping the product smooth and easy to clean.
- Easily machined
- Graffiti and vandalism resistant: Compact laminates will resist the effects of vandalism and, properly fabricated, will provide very durable surfaces suitable for public areas.
- Wide range of colours: Is available in many standard colours, finishes, sizes and thicknesses and even custom-made project colours. Standard and enhanced fire-retardant grade are available
- Ventilated facades: The panels are perfect for use in innovative and functional ventilated façade systems. Used on its own or as a highlight in combination with other materials, determines the look and underlines the qualities of a building